Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Newest Scent!

Hey Everyone!

Glad I am finally getting to post.  I have had a devil of a time just trying to post.  Blogger has changed their format or something and it totally threw my computer in a tailspin.  I only had to work three days on it to finally get it to let me post.  Still haven't got all the kinks worked out.  I know it's probably something simple but I can be computer challenged at times...

We are finally releasing one of our new scents!  Oatmeal Lemongrass Goatmilk Soap.  This one smells great of course!!! Fresh and clean like a freshly squeezed lemon with the added benefits of skin soothing oatmeal. Judy and I are working hard to get some new products in our line.  So keep an eye out! 

Judy says the new babies should be coming soon so we will post some pictures when they arrive!

Unitl next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy























No comments:

Post a Comment