Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Late Christmas Gift!!!

Hi Everyone!

Hope your holidays were wonderful.  As you can see mine were GREAT!
Yes, I am now a Grandma.  Sarah Ann arrived January 7th.  A beautiful healthy baby that yes I am crazy over.  I didn't think being a Grandma was going to be a really big deal to me.  Boy was I wrong.  This cute little bundle has already stolen my heart.  I don't know for sure but I am betting she will be spoiled rotten.  I use to kid my husband about her wrapping Grandpa around her little finger but I think I am going to have to watch out for that myself!  Ha!  Ha!

Judy and I are trying to get geared up and introduce some new products before long.  We have a wonderful new soap scent soon to be released - Oatmeal Lemongrass - smells great!  We are also working on some soy wax tarts and sachets.  Hope to have these out soon.

Things are really busy around here and at the farm. In case I don't get to post before then I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

Until next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment