Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life's Tears and Joys!

Hello everyone!

Since my last post Judy's Father has passed away.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for them.  She shared a very personal touching story with me that I would like to share with you.  I don't think she will mind.  I know I will tear up writng this but it was very surreal.  I believe God shows his love and care in many special ways.  Hopefully this story will touch you as it has me...

On the day of his passing Judy said her Father had been in hospice care for about a week.  She said there was a birdfeeder outside the window but no food.  For a week she said they saw butterflys but no birds.  Judy said she was holding one of her Father's hands and her niece was holding the other when a bird flew up and sat in the window and just stared at them for about eight minutes.  In this time Judy said she couldn't explain it but she felt a peace and her Mother's presence.  It started to rain and the bird flew away.  Her Father asked for her Mother and Judy told him she was outside the window waiting to fly away with him.  She said in the span of less than a minute her Father took his last breath.  She said it was the most peaceful death she had ever seen.  Thru her faith and knowing her Father is no longer in pain, she is coping very well.  Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

On a happy note- my son and daughter-n-law had their ultrasound.  My first grandchild will be a GIRL, due in January. After only having boys I will finally get to buy bows, dresses and babydolls!  Yeah!!!!

With the slow economy  we are finally starting to pick up with the approaching holiday seasons ahead.  I better sign off and get back to work!

Until next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment