Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wow! Bears & More Bears!

Hi Everyone!
Yes I know... It has been forever since my last post.  I can only hang my head in shame!  Sadly laziness is my only excuse..... 
You know it was one those things where procrastination took a life of it's own! I'll do it tomorrow turned into another tomorrow and so on.
Since my last post I went on vacation to the eastern part of the state to a small town called Gumneck.  My parents inherited my great aunt's house and most of the family stayed the week together.  It was nice to be able to spend time with everyone.  There are huge fields all around and every night you can ride around and see the bears out in the fields. 


This one crossed the road right behind our car!

Since bears are not that plentiful around here it was a big deal to me to be able to see so many on a nightly basis.



One field in particular always had about six or seven bears each night but I was not able to get them all in one picture.



Bears tracks on the road.

Judy has been dealing with the declining health of her dad so keep them in your prayers.  We will soon be gearing up for the holiday season.  Yes it is right around the corner. Yikes!!! Time Flys!  Well I won't promise to post more often because we all know how well I've done lately but I will try to do better in future.

Until next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment