Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Touching Base!

Hi Everyone, 

Yes I know I have been majorly slack lately with my updating.  I'm sorry!   This has been a bad month for Judy and I.  She has had the shingles and I have had food poisoning , a bad case of poison oak ( that got in my blood stream requiring medication) then I got hives from a reaction to the medicine for the poison oak.  Can someone say bad luck....  Thankfully we are both getting back to normal we think...Fingers crossed!

We have a few new girls coming soon. We'll get pictures out once they arrive.  We also have a couple of new soaps that we will be posting shortly. 

Until next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment