Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dirty Laundry! Clean it UP!







Hi Everyone!
As promised we are bringing out some new soaps!

As a departure from our usual bath and hand soaps we let the goats have a vacation and have come out with our "Old Fashioned" Lye Soap Laundry Sticks.  Our laundry sticks are made in long lasting , easy to hold sticks great for scrubbing out those stubborn stains.

Ever the skeptic even I was amazed!  Judy and I had gone to a show where I wearing a brand new pair of white pants.  Leave it to me to find black grease and essentially wipe it up with my back side!  I just knew they were ruined.  Muttering about only getting one wear from my new pants and ready to throw them out, Judy convinced me to let her take them home with her and work on them. I really belive in our products but really thought these were beyond help but having nothing to lose I decided - What the heck!  Give it a try.  If it works what a better way to advertise our new soap.  As you can see from the pictures every speck of  that ground in grease came out! 
Next time you need to remove a stain try our stain sticks.  We think you'll be glad you did.

We'll have a few new soaps coming out shortly so stay tuned!  If you can't find us in your local store put the bug in their ear that they need to carry Head Butt-n Farm products!

Until next time.....

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment