Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What We Go Thru In The Name Of Marketing!

Hi Everyone!  Hope your Thursday is going well.  I had a few minutes and thought I would share Judy and I's latest escapade.  The things we have to do in the name of marketing....  Tuesday we decided to start working on a label for a new soap we have coming out soon.  This is where the escapade starts!  We needed a picture to go on the label of one of the goats making a face or sticking it's tongue out.  So off to the pasture we go armed with a carmera, dill pickles and a blue and white decorated piece of cake! Yes I said dill pickles and cake!  You may see where this is headed...  Judy has the camera and I had the food.  Once in the pasture the whole herd comes descending upon us when they see food.  DUMB ME had on flip flops.  I was just praying not to get trampled or stepped on for the goodies I had in hand.  Well thankfully Judy only has a few goats that have sweet tooths and no one took much interest in the pickles so the crowd dwindled quickly.  We finally got a few shots we thought we could use and thought we would share them with you.


Like The Shade Of  My New Lipstick?


That Was Lip Smackin Good!
 And Yes! Between crazy photo shoots and dressing up goats my husband has decided I have completely lost it!
You know me -sometimes it takes a week or so for me to write a new post.  Well - if you are keeping up with this blog and it's been more than a couple of weeks he may have figured that I had gone completely round the bend one too many times and had me locked up!  Ha!Ha!  We'll keep you posted when we release this new soap...  It will be a real giggle!

Until next time!

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment