Hi! Welcome To Our Blog!

HI! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
With a large majority of products on the market today containing ingredient lists a mile long with chemicals and preservatives you can't even pronounce we invite you to take a step toward a more natural & healthy lifestyle. Try our Goat Milk Soap! Compare our ingredient list with your current soap and see the difference.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cleaning Out The Old and Ringing In The New!


Finally Venturing Out In The Snow!
 New Year's Greetings Everyone!

Hope everyone is sticking to their resolutions still.  So far so good.  I have cut back on my goody intake so maybe in a few weeks my clothes will be getting a little bigger and I will be getting a little smaller!  I have also resolved to be more organized this year.  We'll see how long that one will last... I did spend most of my day cleaning, organizing and updating in my office.  Boy am I beat. Yesterday I started to tackle the dreaded job of taking down the Christmas decorations.  We got down three trees, one today and I hope to get the last two down tomorrow. Yes we go all out at our house I did say six trees....

Catching a few rays!
 Judy beat me getting her decorations down but alas she is not getting to sit back and enjoy her back to normal house as she is battling a cold or flu bug.  She better suck down some chicken soup.  We're getting geared up to go into full blast soap making mode once again.  I told her I was coming over with a face mask and lysol.  I don't think she was enjoying the intended humour.  Hopefully she'll be back good as new very soon.

I just don't know why those darn goats won't come out to play!
 We're also getting ready for some more wintry weather.  Snow and ice are in our forecast for Monday.  The goats will be so overjoyed! (NOT!!!)  They'll be glued in the barn once again refusing to touch hoof to snow!  Well I better sign off for now its been a long day.  I think I'll go crash!

Always Soaping,
Lisa & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment